A Family-Friendly Day of Music in Kangaroo Valley
~ BENJI & THE SALTWATER SOUND SYSTEM ~
~ THE NEW GRACES ~
~ PAUL GREENE & THE OTHER COLOURS ~
A Day in the Valley 2.0 - The Covid Comeback!!!
The Covid 19 lockdowns are easing so we decided to throw a Covid Comeback party!
To mark our second 'A Day in the Valley' we've teamed up with the NSW Government and ARIA (no less) along with promoter Sounds Delicious to present a "Great Southern Nights" 1000 gigs in November performance.
Great Southern Nights is a new event to kick-start the recovery of the live music industry - featuring 1,000 COVID-safe gigs across Sydney and Regional NSW, throughout November 2020 (Australian Music Month).
Great Southern Nights is a NSW Government initiative, delivered by Destination NSW in partnership with ARIA.
For more information, please visit greatsouthernnights.com.au
Awesome Free Line Up
Are You Ready To Break Out of Lockdown?
A Day in the Valley and Sounds Delicious Promotions are proud to host a Great Southern Nights live music event.
Kangaroo Valley welcomes some of Australia’s most exciting musical talent for a family-friendly day of tunes, food and fun. The show is headlined by Benji and the Saltwater Sound System and supported by South Coast trio The New Graces along with Paul Greene & the Other Colours
And best of all... Entry is FREE!
All roads lead to Australia's most beautiful valley for one of the region’s most exciting events since lockdown.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A Day in the Valley is a FREE Family-Friendly music festival. It is held in the grounds of the Friendly Inn Hotel 159 Moss Vale Rd Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577.
- Gates open on Saturday 21st November 2020 at 1 PM with music starting at 2PM and the last act finishes around 5 PM.
- There will be food at the pub's award winning bistro, and the beverage sponsor for the day is Balter Brewing Company.
- The Hotel management and staff closely follow NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines and entry will not be permitted to anybody who is intoxicated, unruly or under the influence of illegal substances.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times whilst on hotel premises, this includes in our beer garden.
- Great Southern Nights is a new event to kick-start the recovery of the live music industry - featuring 1,000 COVID-safe gigs across Sydney and Regional NSW, throughout November 2020 (Australian Music Month).
- Great Southern Nights is a NSW Government initiative, delivered by Destination NSW in partnership with ARIA.
- For more information, please visit greatsouthernnights.com.au
COVID 19 GUIDELINES TO ALL ATTENDEES
- MUST PROVIDE THEIR CONTACT DETAILS ON ENTRY
- WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY IF THEY DISPLAY SIGNS OF ILLNESS
- WILL BE REQUESTED TO LEAVE SHOULD THEY DISPLAY SIGNS OF ILLNESS AFTER ENTRY
- MUST BE SEATED TO EAT AND DRINK
- MUST FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES INCLUDING AT ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS
- MUST COMPLY WITH ANY INSTRUCTIONS TO RELOCATE DUE TO PATRON NUMBER RESTRICTIONS
- MUST COMPLY WITH REASONABLE DIRECTIONS FROM STAFF
- MUST ADHERE TO A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF TEN PERSONS PER TABLE
- This is a COVID safe event, we are restricted to just 300 tickets, including children.
- All attendees will need to have a ticket. This includes minors under 18.
- Tickets are FREE and you can collect yours here. Just click the Get Free Tickets button >>>
- Claim yours now before we run out, you can always cancel your ticket if things change and you can't come as this will allow someone else to grab one.
- Kangaroo Valley has an enormous array of accommodation to suit all budgets. From Free Camping at Bendeela, to our two beautiful Caravan Parks, Holiday Haven and Glenmack to the luxurious Pioneer Motel in the main street.
- There are booking agencies for the numerous Farm Stay and B&B Accommodation in the valley and plenty of Air BNB options aswell. Camping at Bendeela is always popular as are both caravan parks.
- If you are thinking of making a weekend of it (Good on you, what a great idea!) Please visit our Accommodation Page for more details and links.
- Kangaroo Valley is a very unique community of the New South Wales South Coast, being one of only three valleys in the world that is completely surrounded by mountains. Which ever way you go you will have an awesome view of the valley on your way in.
- There will be plenty of food and drink options and you will also be able to visit the many eateries in the township.
- We love our furry babies too but Please note pets are not permitted on the day as we expect lots of families with children and the loud music and busy scene will not be good for dogs and cats.
- Rule number 1 is to have fun! So round up your friends and come on over to the valley and enjoy the concert.
- To help get the word out please share this event on your usual Social channels
- Also we would encourage you to book a place to stay and visit the many eateries in the area. We are all open for business and are very grateful for your patronage.
- Remember to CHECK-IN to THE FRIENDLY INN and CHECK-IN to A DAY IN THE VALLEY on Facebook on the day, and TAG YOUR FRIENDS.
See you at A Day in the Valley!!!!!!